Department of Agriculture - Fee Application and Processing - Land use restrictions for licensed processors.

Published: 2020-01-31

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.

A licensed processor shall not:

(A) Process or store any cannabis that is not hemp.

(B) Process or store hemp or hemp products on any site not approved by the department.

(C) Process, handle, or store hemp or hemp products in a building used as a personal residence or on land that is zoned for residential use.

(D) Process, handle or store hemp or hemp products in or adjacent to any structure that is used or zoned for residential purposes.

(E) Process hemp in any location, unless prior approval is received in writing from the department, that is located within five hundred feet of the boundaries of a parcel of real estate, measured from the closest point of the property lines, having situated on it a school or public park. Except that this does not apply to research being conducted by a university that is approved by the director.