(A) A person applying for a hemp processing license shall apply on a form provided by the department.
(B) An applicant shall provide all of the following information to the department:
(1) If the applicant is an individual:
(a) The full legal name of the applicant;
(b) The physical address of the applicant;
(c) The mailing address of the applicant;
(d) The email address of the applicant; and
(e) The phone number of the applicant.
(2) If the applicant is a business entity:
(a) The full name of the business;
(b) The federal tax identification number of the business;
(c) The mailing address of the business;
(d) The principal business location in the state of Ohio;
(e) The full name of the individual who is authorized to sign on behalf of the business entity;
(f) The full name, title, and email address of the individual(s) who will be primarily responsible for the hemp operations of the business entity;
(g) The identity of every key participant in the business entity applying for licensure;
(h) The information required in paragraph (B)(1) of this rule for each party identified in paragraph (B)(2)(g) of this rule;
(i) Phone number for the business entity; and
(j) Email address for the business entity.
(3) For each processing location:
(a) The global position system coordinates;
(b) The physical address; and
(c) Maps for each building or storage facility where hemp will be processed or stored.
(4) List of the types of hemp products that will be produced.
(5) Any other information required by the department.
(C) If applicable, the applicant shall provide the following:
(1) The extraction operational plan as outlined in rule 901:14-2-11 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Documentation that the applicant is currently in compliance, with all building, fire, safety, and zoning statutes, local ordinances, and rules and regulations adopted by the locality in which the applicant's property is located, which are in effect at the time of the application, including but not limited to building department approval demonstrating compliance with rules adopted by the board of building standards pursuant to Chapters 3781. and 3791. of the Revised Code and any applicable zoning considerations.
(D) Any incomplete application will be returned to the applicant by the department.
(E) Abandoned applications shall not be reviewed by the department and destroyed.
(F) Failure to remit required fees in a timely or complete manner may result in the department taking enforcement action as defined in rule 901:14-2-99 of the Administrative Code.