(A) Due notice of annual elections of successors shall be given to the public and contain the following information:
(1) The names of the nominees as certified by the Ohio soil and water conservation commission;
(2) The dates, times, and locations where individuals may cast in-person ballots;
(3) The method for requesting and receiving absentee ballots; and
(4) The date by which absentee ballots must be postmarked and received.
(B) Due notice is given and shall have been achieved when such notice has been published at least seven but not more than thirty days prior to the conduct of the election:
(1) Within one or more newspapers of general circulation within the boundaries of the district in which such election is being conducted; or
(2) On the district's website.
(C) All notices shall conform to the prescribed form provided by the Ohio soil and water conservation commission which can be located on the Ohio department of agriculture's website www.agri.ohio.gov.