(A) At all times while in operation, every game operated at a fair shall have a sign conspicuously posted which meets the requirements of paragraph (B) of this rule and states all of the following:
(1) The price of play;
(2) How the game is played; and
(3) Exactly what is required of the player in order to win each prize offered.
(B) At all times while in operation, every game operated at a fair shall have a sign conspicuously posted which meets all of the following requirements:
(1) The sign must be at least two feet in width;
(2) The sign must be at least two feet in length;
(3) The sign must be permanently affixed to the unit;
(4) All words must be at a minimum of one inch in height;
(5) Except for as described in paragraph (B)(6) of this rule, the sign must be professionally printed and may not be handwritten; and
(6) The price of play may be handwritten so long as it is legible, easily read, and at least one inch in height.
(C) The sign as required in paragraph (A) of this rule must be easily visible to both the player and any prospective player and at no time be obstructed by any object contained in the unit.
(D) All trade up games must have the following statement on their sign: "THIS GAME REQUIRES NO MORE THAN THREE WINS TO WIN ANY PRIZE."