(A) The articles listed in paragraph (A) of this rule are regulated articles subject to the quarantine established in rule 901:5-58-01 of the Administrative Code.
(1) Walnut nursery stock of any size;
(2) Walnut logs;
(3) Walnut lumber (green);
(4) Walnut limbs, roots, and branches;
(5) Bark from walnut trees and wood chips from walnut trees;
(6) Any firewood; and
(7) Any other product, article, or means of conveyance when it is determined by the department that a life stage of the pest is in proximity to such articles, thereby presenting a risk of spreading the pest, and the person in possession of those articles has been so notified.
(B) The walnut articles listed in paragraph (B) of this rule are not subject to the quarantine established in rule 901:5-58-01 of the Administrative Code.
(1) Nut meats and hulls;
(2) Processed lumber (one hundred per cent bark-free and heat treated or kiln-dried);
(3) Finished wood products without bark; and,
(4) Wood veneer.
Last updated October 18, 2021 at 11:10 AM