(A) Except as specified in paragraph (B) of this rule, all packaging shall be:
(1) Made of food grade materials;
(2) Clean prior to filling and free of water at the time of filling;
(3) Free from rust on food-contact surfaces and not contain any substances or be constructed from any material which could damage either the color or flavor of the contents;
(4) Constructed with an air tight closing mechanism;
(5) Filled with not less than ninety per cent of their capacity.
(B) Canning containers designed for reuse shall be washed and sanitized prior to refilling. Closures shall not be reused.