(A) Each owner must maintain a current complete herd inventory which must include, at a minimum, the following information and records for each captive whitetail deer:
(1) All official and unique identification;
(2) Age and date of birth;
(4) Date of aquisition;
(5) Name and address of the source of acquisition;
(6) Date of death or escape;
(7) Cause of death, if known;
(8) Date of chronic wasting disease sample submission;
(9) Results of chronic wasting disease testing.
(B) Each owner must maintain a log of fence inspection dates, as well as their findings, for a calendar year.
(C) All records, electronic or written, as outlined in paragraph (A) of this rule must be kept for five years after the captive whitetail deer has left the herd or has dies. Records must be made available to the director upon request.