§ 99-h. Sunday on-premises sales permit. 1. A permit issued under this
section shall authorize a person licensed to sell alcoholic beverages
for consumption on the premises pursuant to this chapter to sell
alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption on Sunday between the
hours of eight o'clock a.m. and ten o'clock a.m.
2. A permit under this section shall be issued for one calendar day.
3. The fee for such a permit shall be twenty-five dollars, together
with a filing fee of ten dollars.
4. An applicant for a permit under this section shall provide notice
to the local municipality of such application as provided in section one
hundred ten-b of this chapter.
5. No more than twelve permits under this section may be issued to the
same licensee in any calendar year.
6. A permit under this section shall not be available for any licensed
premises located in a city with a population of one million or more.
7. Such permit and the exercise of the privileges granted thereunder
shall be subject to such rules that the authority may deem necessary.