§ 121. Review by courts. The following actions by the liquor authority
shall be subject to review by the supreme court in the manner provided
in article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules provided
that no stay shall be granted pending the determination of the matter
except on notice to the liquor authority and for a period not exceeding
1. Refusal by the liquor authority to issue a license or a permit.
2. The revocation, cancellation or suspension of a license or permit
by the liquor authority.
3. The failure or refusal by the liquor authority to render a decision
within the time required by section one hundred twenty of this article.
4. The transfer by the liquor authority of a license or permit to any
other premises, or the failure or refusal by the liquor authority to
approve such a transfer.
5. The issuance of an order of warning by the liquor authority.
6. Refusal to approve alteration of premises.
7. Refusal to approve a corporate change in stockholders,
stockholdings, officers or directors.
8. Refusal by the liquor authority to grant permission for an
additional bar pursuant to subdivision four of section one hundred of