Section 27-41-12Particular investments - Obligations issued or guaranteed by certain federal agencies.
An insurer may invest in obligations issued or guaranteed by the following agencies of the United States of America:
(1) Commodity Credit Corporation;
(2) Federal intermediate credit banks;
(3) Federal land banks;
(4) Central bank for cooperatives;
(5) Federal home loan banks;
(6) Federal National Mortgage Association;
(7) Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation;
(8) Tennessee Valley Authority; and
(9) Any other similar agency of the government of the United States of America having similar financial quality.
(Acts 1977, No. 408, p. 530, §12.)