Section 34-21A-21Revocation and suspension of license.
(a) The board shall establish criteria for circumstances warranting the suspension or revocation of a license and establish the procedures for suspension or revocation of licenses. These circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Obtaining a license under false pretense.
(2) Obtaining a license by having another person take the examination.
(3) Allowing another person to use the license in violation of the regulations of the board.
(4) Selling or conveying the license to another person.
(5) Failure to timely renew a license.
(6) Failure to follow the rules and regulations of the State of Alabama Department of Public Health or the appropriate local health department or authorities.
(7) Committing a dishonest or illegal act in the performance of work covered under the license.
(b) The board shall take appropriate action to enforce the rules adopted with regard to license suspension or revocation.
(c) After suspension or revocation of a license of any licensee, the board shall publish this information to the public.
(Act 99-571, p. 1265, §21; Act 2010-258, p. 453, §1.)