Section 40-10-188Record of tax lien sales.
The tax collector shall make a correct record of all sales of tax liens pursuant to Act 95-408 in a durable book, which shall be known as the record of tax lien sales, containing all of the following:
(1) The date of sale.
(2) A description of each parcel on which a tax lien was sold.
(3) The year of assessment to which the tax lien relates.
(4) The name of property owner, if known.
(5) The name and address of original purchaser of the tax lien.
(6) The total amount of taxes, interest, penalties, and costs due on the tax lien, which relate to the year of assessment, as described in Section 40-10-187, as of the date of the sale of the tax lien to the original purchaser.
(7) The amount of any subsequent taxes, penalties, interest, and costs paid by the original purchaser, or assignee, of the tax lien certificate as provided in Section 40-10-191 and the year of assessment to which the payment relates.
(8) The name and address of the assignee, if any, and the date of assignment of the tax lien certificate.
(9) The name of the person redeeming and the date of redemption.
(10) The total amount paid for redemption.
(11) The date of any decree of sale pursuant to Section 40-10-11 with respect to the property.
(Acts 1995, No. 95-408, p. 864, §10.)