LEASING STATE PROPERTY TO ARMED FORCES (EXCERPT)
Act 17 of 1943
3.501a Lease of Lansing city land to naval reserve.
The state administrative board of the state of Michigan is hereby empowered to lease to the United States naval reserve a parcel of land situated in the city of Lansing, described as follows: Beginning at the point of intersection of the south line of Saginaw street and the west line of Marshall avenue, thence south along the west line of Marshall avenue 350 feet, thence west parallel with the south line of Saginaw street 400 feet, thence north parallel with the west line of Marshall avenue 350 feet, thence east along the south line of Saginaw street 400 feet, to place of beginning. (Approximately 3.2 acres).
History: Add. 1947, Act 188, Imd. Eff. June 12, 1947
CL 1948, 3.501a
© 2015 Legislative Council, State of Michigan