(a) Education and Training Programs.
(1) Licensees participating in education and training programs
work only in programs that are competently designed, provide the proper experiences
and meet the requirements for licensure, certification, or other goals for
which claims are made by the program.
(2) Licensees responsible for education and training programs
provide current and accurate description of the program content, training
goals and objectives, and requirements that must be met for satisfactory completion
of the programs.
(3) Licensees provide course outlines that accurately
describe the subject matter to be covered, bases for evaluating progress and
the nature of course experiences.
(4) Licensees providing documentation of education or
trainee experiences of applicants for licensure provide accurate and complete
(b) Relationships with students and trainees.
(1) Licensees who engage in teaching or training recognize
the power they hold over students or trainees.
(2) Licensees do not engage in conduct that exploits or
demeans students or trainees.
(3) Licensees establish an appropriate process for providing
feedback to students and trainees.
(4) Licensees do not permit students or trainees to provide
services that they are not competent to perform.
(5) Licensees evaluate students and trainees on the basis
of their actual performance on relevant and established program requirements.
(6) Licensees do not engage in sexual relationships with
students or trainees.
Source Note: The provisions of this §465.19 adopted to be effective June 3, 1999, 24 TexReg 4017; amended to be effective March 13, 2000, 25 TexReg 2061