(a) An applicant for a dual vehicle storage facility
employee and towing operator license must:
(1) meet the requirements under:
(A) §85.204 of this title (relating to License
Requirements--Vehicle Storage Facility Employee License); and
(B) 16 TAC §86.208 and §§86.209, 86.210,
(2) submit to the department:
(A) an application on a department-approved form; and
(B) the required license fee under §86.800.
(b) A person holding a license issued under this section
(1) work at a vehicle storage facility; and
(2) perform towing operations for the class of towing
endorsed on the license.
(c) An applicant holding a valid towing operator license
who seeks to obtain a dual vehicle storage facility and towing operator
employee license may request an expedited license by:
(1) meeting the requirements under subsection (a);
(2) submit an application on a department-approved
(3) pay the required license fee under §86.800.
Source Note: The provisions of this §86.212 adopted to be effective May 3, 2010, 35 TexReg 3486; amended to be effective January 16, 2012, 37 TexReg 116