(a) The bylaws of the association must provide for:
(1) The number of members of the board and the titles of the officers of the association;
(2) Election by the board of a president, treasurer, secretary, and any other officers of the association the bylaws specify;
(3) The qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing board members and officers and filling vacancies;
(4) Which, if any, of its powers the board or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
(5) Which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the association; and
(6) The method of amending the bylaws, but in no event shall the required percentage for amendment of the bylaws exceed two-thirds of the total association.
(b) Subject to the provisions of the declaration, the bylaws may provide for any other matters the association deems necessary and appropriate.
(Acts 1990, No. 90-551, p. 858, §3-106.)