Section 15-20A-8Registration information - Public registry website.
(a) All of the following registration information shall be provided on the public registry website maintained by the Department of Public Safety and may be provided on any community notification documents:
(1) Name, including any aliases, nicknames, ethnic, or Tribal names.
(2) Address of each residence.
(3) Address of any school the sex offender attends or will attend. For purposes of this subdivision, a school includes an educational institution, public or private, including a secondary school, a trade or professional school, or an institution of higher education.
(4) Address of any employer where the sex offender works or will work, including any transient or day laborer information.
(5) The license plate number and description of any vehicle used for work or personal use, including land vehicles, aircraft, and watercraft.
(6) A current photograph.
(7) A physical description of the sex offender.
(8) Criminal history of any sex offense for which the sex offender has been adjudicated or convicted.
(9) The text of the criminal provision of any sex offense of which the sex offender has been adjudicated or convicted.
(10) Status of the sex offender, including whether the sex offender has absconded.
(b) None of the following information shall be provided on the public registry website or any other notification documents:
(1) Criminal history of any arrests not resulting in conviction.
(2) Social Security number.
(3) Travel and immigration document numbers.
(4) Victim identity.
(5) Internet identifiers.
(c) Any other required registration information may be included on the website as determined by the Director of the Department of Public Safety.
(d) All information shall immediately be posted on the public registry website upon receipt of the information by the Department of Public Safety.
(e) The website shall include field search capabilities to search for sex offenders by name, city or town, county, zip code, or geographic radius.
(f) The website shall include links to sex offender safety and education resources.
(g) The website shall include instructions on how to seek correction of information that a person contends is erroneous.
(h) The website shall include a warning that information on the site should not be used to unlawfully injure, harass, or commit a crime against any person named in the registry or residing or working at any reported address and that any such action may result in civil or criminal penalties.
(Act 2011-640, p. 1569, §8.)