THE MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 431 of 1984
18.1404 Definitions; R to W.
(1) “Revenues” means the increases in the net current assets of a fund other than from expenditure refunds and residual equity transfers.
(2) “Revolving fund” means a self-supporting fund which provides services or sells goods to state agencies, other governmental jurisdictions, or the public.
(3) “Unencumbered balance” means that portion of an appropriation not yet expended and encumbered.
(4) “Unexpended balance” means that portion of an appropriation not yet expended.
(5) “Unit of local government” means unit of local government as defined by section 115(5).
(6) “Work project” means a 1-time nonrecurring undertaking for the purpose of accomplishing an objective contained in specific line-item appropriation for that purpose or any other specific line-item appropriation designated as a work project by law under criteria established under section 451a(1).
History: 1984, Act 431, Eff. Mar. 29, 1985
Am. 1999, Act 8, Imd. Eff. Mar. 22, 1999
Popular Name: Act 431
Popular Name: DMB
© 2015 Legislative Council, State of Michigan