Advanced Search

RULE §93.113 Issuance of a Corrected Certificate

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.
(a) A registrant, or registrant's authorized representative,
may request a corrected certificate of registration by submitting
the following to the Secretary of State:
  (1) the required fee; and
  (2) its original certificate of registration; or
  (3) a statement that the certificate of registration
has been lost, misplaced, or destroyed.
(b) This subsection also applies to certificates issued
upon renewal, transfer of ownership, change of name, or assignment.

Source Note: The provisions of this §93.113 adopted to be effective September 1, 2012, 37 TexReg 6287