Section 34-25B-11License application.
An application and all information on an application for licensure as a private investigator shall be treated as confidential and shall be filed with the board on forms prescribed by the board. The application shall include all of the following information of the applicant:
(1) His or her full name.
(2) His or her date and place of birth.
(3) All residences during the immediate past five years.
(4) All employment or occupations engaged in during the immediate past five years.
(5) Three sets of classifiable fingerprints.
(6) A list of convictions and pending charges involving a felony or misdemeanor in any jurisdiction.
(Act 2013-306, p. 1021, §11.)