(a) Any party, other than the system, desiring to contest any
pending application for benefits, shall file with the director a written answer,
(1) the name and address of the party filing such answer who
shall be designated as "contestant";
(2) the name of the party making the application or claim being
(3) a concise statement of the facts relied on by the contestant
as reasons why the contested application should be denied;
(4) any counterclaim asserted by the contestant; and
(5) a prayer specifying the action which the contestant desires
the system to take.
(b) The answer shall be signed by the contestant, or by the
contestant's duly authorized representative; and must contain a certificate
showing that a true copy of the same was served upon the applicant, and the
date and manner of such service.
Source Note: The provisions of this §121.12 adopted to be effective January 22, 2001, 26 TexReg 980