(a) The enrollment of providers in Medicaid and the
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is conducted under the
authority of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC),
and is administered by HHSC or its designee.
(b) The enrollment requirements in this chapter are
(1) Title 42, Part 455, of the Code of Federal Regulations
(2) Chapter 531 of the Government Code.
(c) Additional enrollment requirements may be found
in the following authorities:
(1) Title 1, Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Part
15 (relating to Texas Health and Human Services Commission).
(2) Policy publications issued by HHSC or a health
and human services agency, such as:
(A) the Texas Medicaid Provider
(B) each Medicaid managed care program provider or
(C) each CHIP provider or operating manual;
(D) each health and human services agency program handbook;
(E) each policy update and policy explanation (such
as provider banners, bulletins, and quarterly updates).
(3) 40 TAC Part 1 (relating to Department of Aging
and Disability Services).
(4) 40 TAC Part 2 (relating to Department of Assistive
and Rehabilitative Services).
(5) 25 TAC Part 1 (relating to Department of State
Source Note: The provisions of this §352.1 adopted to be effective December 31, 2012, 37 TexReg 9899