1400.2560 RECOMMENDED ORDER ADOPTING RULES.
Minnesota Department of ____________________
ORDER ADOPTING RULE
Adoption of Rule Governing _____________________, Minnesota Rules ___________
1. All notice and procedural requirements in Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14, Minnesota Rules, chapter 1400, and other applicable law have been complied with. (For multimember agencies, add the following: A copy of the authorization from the board to propose the rule is attached. OR Proposal of the rule was authorized by the board at its meeting on _______________, ____, and a quorum was present.) (For rules adopted without a public hearing, if all notice and procedural requirements were not complied with, state what happened, what corrective action was taken (if any), and why the office should find it to be harmless under Minnesota Statutes, section 14.26, subdivision 3, paragraph (d).)
2. (For rules adopted without a public hearing, state the following: The agency received [no] written comments and submissions on the rule. ________ persons requested a public hearing [, of which ___ were subsequently withdrawn.] Therefore, there are not 25 or more outstanding requests for a public hearing. The agency received ___ requests for notice of submission to the Office of Administrative Hearings.) OR (For rules adopted after a public hearing, state the following: The department adopts the Administrative Law Judge's Report dated __________, ____, and incorporates the Report into this order, except as described above.)
3. If any changes were made between the proposed rule and the adopted rule, explain each change, why the change is reasonable, and why the change does not make the rule substantially different. (This requirement does not apply to rules adopted after a public hearing if the judge's report approved the specific change.)
4. The rule is needed and reasonable.
5. (For multimember agencies, add the following: A copy of the authorization from the board to adopt the rule is attached. OR The rule was adopted by the board at its meeting on ______________, ____, a quorum was present, and the undersigned was authorized to sign this order.)
IT IS ORDERED that the above-captioned rule is adopted.