SECTION .1700 – CARE PLANNING AND FOLLOW-UP EVALUATION
10A NCAC 14F .1701 CARE PLANNING
(a) Within five weeks of a patient's admission to the
program, the interdisciplinary team shall develop a cardiac rehabilitation care
plan for the patient based upon assessments completed as required under Section
.1600 of this Subchapter.
(b) The cardiac rehabilitation care plan, at a minimum,
(1) the patient's exercise therapy;
(2) nutrition services, if indicated;
(3) mental health services, if indicated;
(4) vocational services if, indicated;
(5) educational counseling;
(6) cardiac rehabilitation goals; and
(7) discharge planning.
(c) Within six weeks of the patient's admission to the
program, a copy of the cardiac rehabilitation care plan shall be sent to the
patient's personal and referring physicians.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E-169;
Eff. July 1, 2000.