SECTION .0400 - ADJUDICATION
04 NCAC 24B .0401 DETERMINATIONS
Each adjudicator shall render a written determination
resolving any issues related to the claim or protest under G.S. 96-15, which
(1) each issue or question involved;
(2) the docket number of the case;
(3) the resolution of each issue;
(4) the citation of the provision of law
applied to reach the resolution of each issue or question;
(5) the parties' rights to file an appeal of
(6) the statutory time period under G.S.
96-15(b)(1) within which an appeal shall be filed;
(7) instructions for requesting an in-person
(8) information on filing an appeal of the
determination by mail, facsimile, or email, as set forth in 04 NCAC 24A .0104;
(9) notice that claims filed on or after June
30, 2013 are subject to repayment of overpayments, including those resulting
from any decision that is later reversed on appeal.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15; 20 CFR 602;
Eff. July 1, 2015.