WACs > Title 357 > Chapter 357-46 > Section 357-46-095
Agency filings affecting this section
Who is eligible for the general government transition pool program?
The following individuals are eligible to participate in the general government transition pool program:
(1) All general government permanent employees separated by layoff or notified by their employer that they are at risk of layoff. This includes Washington management service permanent employees who are separated by layoff or notified by their employer that they are at risk of layoff;
(2) All general government permanent employees who are reverted and not returned to a permanent position in the class in which the employee last held permanent status;
(3) Employees who are eligible to participate in the return-to-work initiative program in accordance with chapter 357-19 WAC;
(4) Permanent Washington management service employees who accept a position in Washington general service and are being voluntarily or involuntarily reverted during the trial service period;
(5) Former permanent classified general government employees who have submitted a written request for reemployment within two (2) years of disability separation and who have met the reemployment requirements of WAC 357-19-475;
(6) General government employee business unit members whose contract has expired or been terminated; and
(7) Permanent Washington management service employees who accept acting appointments and who do not return on the agreed upon date in accordance with WAC 357-58-275.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 09-11-063, Â§ 357-46-095, filed 5/14/09, effective 6/16/09; WSR 05-21-058, Â§ 357-46-095, filed 10/13/05, effective 11/15/05; WSR 05-12-077, Â§ 357-46-095, filed 5/27/05, effective 7/1/05; WSR 04-18-114, Â§ 357-46-095, filed 9/1/04, effective 7/1/05.]