1. Arrest without warrant for offences of carrying offensive weapons etc.
2. Increased penalty for offence of carrying an offensive weapon without lawful authority or reasonable excuse.
3. Increased penalty for offence of having article with blade or point in public place.
4. Offence of having article with blade or point (or offensive weapon) on school premises etc.
5. Meaning of offensive weapon: Scotland
6. Sale of knives and certain articles with blade or point to persons under sixteen.
7. Short title and extent.