Summary procedure for dealing with noise at night
1. Adoption of these provisions by local authorities.
2. Investigation of complaints of noise from a dwelling at night.
3. Warning notices.
4. Offence where noise exceeds permitted level after service of notice.
5. Permitted level of noise.
6. Approval of measuring devices.
8. Fixed penalty notices.
9. Section 8: supplementary.
Seizure, etc. of equipment used to make noise unlawfully
10. Powers of entry and seizure etc.
11. Interpretation and subordinate legislation.
12. Protection from personal liability.
14. Short title, commencement and extent.
Powers in relation to seized equipment
1.In this Schedule— (a) a “noise offence” means—
2.(1) Any seized equipment may be retained—
3.(1) Where a person is convicted of a noise offence...
Consequences of forfeiture
4.(1) Where any equipment has been forfeited under paragraph 3,...
Return etc. of seized equipment
5.If in proceedings for a noise offence no order for...
6.(1) Where in the case of any seized equipment no...