1. Constitution, functions and membership of Deer Commission for Scotland.
2. Appointment of panels.
3. Particular powers of the Commission.
4. Emergency powers of Commission to authorise killing of deer causing damage.
5. Prevention of damage to natural heritage.
6. Control agreements and control schemes.
7. Deer killed under authority of Commission.
8. Close seasons.
9. Illegal possession of deer or firearms.
10. Authorisation by Commission of certain acts.
11. Farmed deer.
12. Interpretation of the principal Act.
13. Minor and consequential amendments and repeals.
14. Short title, commencement and extent.
Minor and Consequential Amendments
The Deer (Scotland) Act 1959 (c.40)
1.(1) The principal Act shall be amended as follows.
The Agriculture (Scotland) Act 1948 (c.45)
2.(1) The Agriculture (Scotland) Act 1948 shall be amended as...
The Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1967 (c.13.)
3.In Schedule 2 of the Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1967 (bodies...
The House of Commons Disqualification Act 1975 (c.24.)
4.In Part III of Schedule 1 to the House of...