Part I SEXUAL OFFENCES
Incest and related offences
2. Intercourse with step-child.
3. Intercourse of person in position of trust with child under 16.
4. Proceedings and penalties for offences under sections 1 and 2.
Offences against children
5. Intercourse with girl under 16.
6. Indecent behaviour towards girl between 12 and 16.
Procuring, prostitution etc.
8. Abduction and unlawful detention.
9. Permitting girl to use premises for intercourse.
10. Seduction, prostitution, etc., of girl under 16.
11. Trading in prostitution and brothel-keeping.
12. Allowing child to be in brothel.
12A.Sections 11(5) and 12: further provision
Living on earnings of another from male prostitution
13. Homosexual offences.
14. Power, on indictment for rape, etc., to convict of other offences.
15. Defence to charge of indecent assault.
16. Power of search.
16A. Conspiracy or incitement to commit certain sexual acts outside the United Kingdom.
16B. Commission of certain sexual acts outside the United Kingdom.
17. Liability to other criminal proceedings.
Part II SPORTING EVENTS: CONTROL OF ALCOHOL ETC.
18. Designation of sports grounds and sporting events.
19. Alcohol on vehicles.
20. Sporting events: controls.
21. Police powers of enforcement.
22. Presumption as to contents of container.
23. Interpretation of Part II.
Part III Investigation of Revenue and Customs offences
Investigation of offences by HMRC
23A.Investigation of offences by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
23C.Production orders: supplementary
23D.Offences in relation to production orders
Revenue and Customs warrants
23E.Revenue and Customs warrants
Orders and warrants: common provisions
23F.Procedure where documents etc removed
23G.Access to and copies of documents etc removed
23H.Failure to comply with requirements of section 23F and 23G
23K.Meaning of “document” etc
Execution and enforcement of orders and warrants outwith Scotland
23L.Cross-border exercise of powers
Detention and questioning of suspects and witnesses
23M.Powers relating to suspects and potential witnesses
23N.Fingerprinting of persons suspected of offences
23P.Offences arising from breach of requirements under sections 23M and 23N
24.Detention and questioning at office of Revenue and Customs
25. Right to have someone informed when detained.
26.Detention in connection with certain drug smuggling offences.
Power of arrest
26A.Power of arrest
26B.Interpretation of Part 3 etc
26C.Investigations by designated customs officials
Part IV INVESTIGATION OF SERIOUS OR COMPLEX FRAUD
27. Lord Advocate’s direction.
28. Powers of investigation.
29. Offences in relation to investigations under section 28.
30. Disclosure of information.
Part V DRUG TRAFFICKING
Investigations and disclosure of information
31. Order to make material available.
32. Authority for search.
33. Interpretation of sections 31 and 32.
34. Prosecution by order of the Commissioners of Customs and Excise.
35. Disclosure of information held by government departments.
36. Offence of prejudicing investigation.
37. Acquisition, possession or use of proceeds of drug trafficking.
38. Offence of assisting another to retain the proceeds of drug trafficking.
39. Failure to disclose knowledge or suspicion of money laundering.
41. Offences relating to controlled drugs: fines.
42. Extension of certain offences to Crown servants and exemptions for regulators etc.
43. Interpretation of Part V.
Part VI MISCELLANEOUS AND GENERAL
False oaths etc.
44. False statements and declarations.
45. Provisions supplementary to section 44.
False monetary instruments
46A.False monetary instruments
47. Prohibition of the carrying of offensive weapons.
48. Search for offensive weapons.
49. Offence of having in public place article with blade or point.
49A. Offence of having article with blade or point (or offensive weapon) on school premises.
49B. Power of entry to search for articles with a blade or point and offensive weapons.
49C.Offence of having offensive weapon etc. in prison
50. Extension of constable’s power to stop, search and arrest without warrant.
50A. Racially-aggravated harassment.
53. Short title, commencement and extent.
TABLE OF DERIVATIONS
2.The following abbreviations are used in the Table:— Acts of...