Attorney of trustee with beneficial interest in land
1. Exercise of trustee functions by attorney.
2. Evidence of beneficial interest.
3. General powers in specified form.
4. Enduring powers.
Trustee delegation under section 25 of the Trustee Act 1925
5. Delegation under section 25 of the Trustee Act 1925.
6. Section 25 powers as enduring powers.
Miscellaneous provisions about attorney acting for trustee
7. Two-trustee rules.
8. Appointment of additional trustee by attorney.
9. Attorney acting for incapable trustee.
Authority of attorney to act in relation to land
10. Extent of attorney’s authority to act in relation to land.
13. Commencement, extent and short title.
The repeal of section 3(3) of the Enduring Powers of...