PART I PRELIMINARY
1. Citation, commencement, interpretation and extent
PART II DETERMINATIONS AND REVIEW PROCEDURE
2. Notification of determination and right to apply for a review
3. Application to the Authority for a review
4. Notification of decision to review or not to review
5. Written representations
6. Statement of facts
7. Dealing with a review by an oral hearing
8. Notice of date, time, place and manner of review
9. Withdrawal of application
10. Continuance, etc.
11. Review Committee
12. Copies of relevant documents
13. Oral hearings
14. Summoning of witnesses
15. Procedure at oral hearings
16. Notification of decision
20. Method of sending or delivering documents, etc.
PART III TIME LIMITS FOR PAYMENT OF CIVIL PENALTIES
Time limits for payment of civil penalties under section 10(1)...
21.For the purposes of section 10(1) of the 1995 Act...