Contracts for provision of assets or services
1. Functions to include power to enter into contracts.
2. Certified contracts to be intra vires.
3. The certification requirements.
4. Certified contracts: supplementary.
5. Special provision for judicial reviews and audit reviews.
6. Relevant discharge terms.
7. Absence of relevant discharge terms.
8. Audit reviews.
9. Contracting out of functions in connection with certified contracts.
Grants relating to expenditure in respect of magistrates’ courts
10. Power to treat expenditure as not being capital expenditure.
12. Short title, commencement and extent.