Office of the President
of the Philippines
MEMORANDUM FROM THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
TO: ALL DEPARTMENT SECRETARIES, HEADS OF AGENCIES AND OFFICES IN THE EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT
RE: EMPLOYEES COVERED BY MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2, SERIES 2010
DATE: October 28, 2010
Pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. 2, (MC 2), Series 2010 and in the exigency of the service and to ensure continuity of government operations, official processes and transactions as well as the delivery of services to the people, you are hereby directed to immediately submit to the President, through the Executive Secretary, the remaining recommendees for possible appointment or reappointment by the President to Career Executive Service (CES) positions currently occupied by non-CES Officers or to Heads of Offices and Agencies. With respect to CES positions, you are enjoined to select your recommendees from the following, in the order given:
1. Career Executive Officers (CESOs);
2. Career Executive Service Eligibles (CESEs);
3. Those who already passed the written examinations (MAT-B) but have yet to complete the other stages of CES eligibility process;
4. Those who have been validly conferred by the Civil Service Commission (CSC), Career Service Executive Eligibility (CSEE) and Career Executive Officer Eligibility (CEOE), but have yet to complete the other stages of the CES Eligibility process;
5. Those who have applied for the written examinations (MAT-B) scheduled on October 30, 2010; and
6. Incumbents who have not yet applied for CES examinations or have failed the same.
For your guidance and strict compliance.
(Sgd.) PAQUITO N. OCHOA, JR.