INTER-AMERICAN DEVELQPMENT BANK
THE INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ACT
(under section 6)
THE INTER-AMERICAN DEWLOPMBNT (INauus~ IN RESOURCES)
(Made by the Minister on the 1st day of December. 1989)
1. This Order may be cited as the Inter-American Development Bank
(Increase in Resources) Order. 1989.
2. Subject to paragraph 3. the Minister is hereby authorized to pay
for the account of Jamaica the sums payable to the Bank whioh are
specified in the Schedule in the manner therein specified. Schedule.
3. In lieu d immediate cash payment of the sums mentioned in pra-
graph 2, promissory notes or other similar securities may be issued
pursuant to section 4 of the Act.
I 'Ihs Wurioa of thiu p a ~ s Is autbotkrod by LN. 551 1991 1
THE INTER-AMERICAN DEY!L!OPMENT (INCREASE 1N RESOURCES)
Subscription 10 paid-in authorized capital ptock of 340 &ores
1. Four Million, One Hundred and One Thousand, Five Hundred and Sixty-
seven United States Dollars (US%4.101~7) payable in bur equal annual instal-
ments of One Million, Twen~ty-five Thousand, Three Hundred and Ninety-hvo
United States W a r s (US$1.025.392) em% over the period 1990 to 1993 with l e
first instalment payable on October 31, 1990 or suoh iater d a t a ae the Bank
h a r d d Executive Diredon may determine.
Contribution to Fund tor Spenpenal Operations
2. Six Hundred and Twentyane.Thousand United States Dobra (USS$21.000)
payable in four equal annual msbhen~ts of One Hundred and F&y-five
Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars (USS155,ZSO) each
over the perhd 1990 to 1993 with the first htds.uent payable an October 31,
[ The inclusion of this pwe k authorized by LN. 551 1991 1