A GRICUL TURAL PRODUCE
THE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE ACT
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
C 1. Short title.
4. Application for licence.
5. Resident Magistrate to deal with application.
6. Refusal of licence.
7. Power of Resident Magistrate to suspend or revoke licence.
8. Clcrk to notify Police and Chief Inspector of issue of licence.
9. Duration of licence.
10. Notice board to be affixed to premises.
11. Produce Book to be kept.
12. Purchases of produce to be made on premises.
13. Production of licence for inspection.
14. Receipt to be issued to purchaser.
15. Issue of receipt books.
Record and Returns of Deliveries of Specially
16. Contracts relating to specially protected produce to be recorded and
returns of deliveries made.
Curriers; Licensed Vehicles
17. Carrier's licence.
18. Use by carrier of vehicles to convey specially protected produce.
[The inclusion of this page 1s authorized by L N 11 1/2005]
19. Identification of \.ehiclcs.
20. Book to be kept in \.ehiclc wl~cn in use.
21. Failure of dr iwr to keep book i ~ ! \.chicle an ottence. and offenccs by
72. Selectors and unllcenscd persons to account for possession of'
spcclally protected produced
23. hlinister's powers.
21. Minister may alter or ~.c\.ol