List of strategic goods
Passed 22.12.2011 Annex 171
This Regulation is enacted on the basis of Section 2(10) of the Strateegilise kauba seadus [Strategic Goods Act].
§ 1. List of strategic goods
(1) The list of strategic goods shall consist of:
1) the list of military goods;
2) the list of defence-related products;
3) the list of goods used to violate human rights;
4) the list of dual-use items.
(2) This Regulation lays down:
1) the list of military goods (Annex 1);
2) the list of defence-related products (Annex 2).
(3) The list of goods used to violate human rights is set out in Annexes II and III to Council Regulation (EC) No 1236/2005 concerning trade in certain goods which could be used for capital punishment, torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
(4) The list of dual-use items is set out in Annex I to Council Regulation (EC) No 428/2009 setting up a Community regime for the control of exports, transfer, brokering and transit of dual-use items.
§ 2. Identification of chemicals
CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service) numbers do not cover all the chemicals in this Regulation that are entered in the list of strategic goods or mixtures thereof.
§ 3. Entry into force of the Regulation
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2012.
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State
Annex 1 List of military goods
Annex 2 List of defence-related products