Format of application for extension of period of stay and requirements for completion thereof
Passed 14.07.2010 Annex 28
RT I 2010, 61, 441
Entry into force 01.10.2010
Amended by the following legal instruments (show)
Entry into force
RT I, 14.12.2010, 1
The Regulation is established under Subsection § 101 (3) clause 1 of the “Aliens Act“.
§ 1. Requirements to completing application for extension of period of stay
(1) The application for extension of the period of stay (hereinafter application) shall be completed legibly and unambiguously in the Estonian, English or Russian language, and shall contain no corrections.
(2) The fields of the application shall be completed in dark characters, which ensure the preservation of the data.
(3) All the fields of the application prescribed by this Regulation, required to be completed by the applicant, must be completed. The additional form to the application for extension of the period of stay, referred to in Subsection 2 (2) hereof, shall be completed in the event that the applicant is a person of under 18 years of age.
(4) The personal names indicated in the application must match the name on the identity document of the applicant written in Roman letters.
(5) The provisions of Section 32 of the “Aliens Act” shall apply to the signing of the application. If the applicant is uses services of a representative in performing any actions connected with the submitting of the application, the representative shall write his or her handwritten signature in the field intended for the signature of the representative.
§ 2. Establishing of Formats
1) The format “Application for extension of the period of stay” (Appendix 1)
2) The format “Additional form to application for extension of the period of stay” (Appendix 2)
§ 3. Entry into force of Regulation
The Regulation shall enter into force on 1 October 2010.
Corrigendum – Appendix 1 substituted for the Appendix established under Subsection 58 (3) of the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior of 03.12.2010. Basis: Subsection 10 (4) of the “Riigi Teataja Act”.