Procedure for submitting information on deposits and depositors to the Guarantee Fund
Passed 20.06.2002 Annex 10
RTL 2002, 75, 1163
Entry into force 12.07.2002
Amended by the following legal instruments (show)
Entry into force
RT I, 29.12.2011, 32
Based on subsection 38 (2) of the Guarantee Fund Act, Eesti Pank states:
1. Not later than within seven working days after the date on which deposits become unavailable, the trustee in bankruptcy, moratorium administrator or liquidator of a credit institution (hereinafter the trustee) is required to provide Guarantee Fund (hereinafter the Fund) with the following information regarding the depositors as of the date on which deposits become unavailable:
[RT I, 29.12.2011, 32 – jõust. 1.01.2012]
1.1. name or business name;
1.2. personal identification code or registry code, date of birth in the absence of a personal identification code;
1.3. number(s) of bank account or in its absence the number (numbers) of payment order;
sum(s) of deposit or in case of joint deposit the sum belonging to the depositor;
interest sum(s) of deposit or in case of joint deposit the sum belonging to the depositor;
interest rate(s) on an annual basis;
term(s) of deposit and type(s) of deposit;
currency (currencies) of deposit.
2. The trustee shall submit separately the data on the deposits not subject to guarantee and compensation as well as on the depositors of such deposits. In addition to the data listed in clause 1 the trustee shall state based on which provision of the Guarantee Fund Act is the deposit not subject to guarantee and compensation.
3. The trustee shall submit the data stipulated in clauses 1 and 2 to the Fund in writing and in a format which can be reproduced in writing.
4. [Omitted from this text.]
5. This Decree enters into force on 1 July 2002.