AR 70/90 TRIVILLAGE REGIONAL SEWAGE SERVICES COMMISSION REGULATION (no amdt)
ALBERTA REGULATION 70/90
Municipal Government Act
TRIVILLAGE REGIONAL SEWAGE SERVICES COMMISSION REGULATION
Table of Contents
1 Commission established
3 Services 4 Fees
1 There is hereby established a regional services commission known as the TriVillage Regional Sewage Services Commission.
AR 70/90 s1
2 The following municipalities shall be members of the Commission:
(a) Summer Village of Alberta Beach;
(b) Summer Village of Sunset Point;
(c) Summer Village of Val Quentin.
AR 70/90 s2
3(1) The Commission shall supply sewage transmission and treatment services
(a) to all member municipalities, and
(b) to any additional persons to whom the board of directors of the Commission from time to time decides to supply sewage transmission and treatment services.
(2) Sewage transmission and treatment services shall be supplied to all customers on an as-required basis.
AR 70/90 s3
4(1) The fees to be charged by the Commission to its customers shall be based on the annual full cost recovery for supplying the sewage transmission and treatment services.
(2) Without limiting the generality of subsection (1), the cost referred to in subsection (1) includes the debt service cost of debenture repayments.
(3) Each member municipality shall receive sewage transmission and treatment services from the Commission at the same rate.
(4) Retail sewage rates shall be determined by each of the member municipalities.
AR 70/90 s4
5(1) The member municipalities shall execute all documents and do all things necessary to transfer to the Commission all land, buildings, and personal property listed in the Schedule.
(2) The Commission shall assume the outstanding debenture debt incurred by any member municipality with respect to any of the property referred to in the Schedule.
(3) The Commission shall not sell any of the land, buildings or personal property used in connection with the supply of sewage transmission and treatment services without the approval of the Lieutenant Governor in Council.
(4) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may give his approval under subsection (3) if he is satisfied
(a) as to the repayment of provincial grants and outstanding debt associated with that portion of the land, buildings and personal property to be sold, and
(b) that the sale would not have a significant adverse effect on the supply of services by the Commission.
AR 70/90 s5
6 The Commission shall not assume deficits or liabilities with respect to the land, buildings or personal property listed in the Schedule except as provided for in section 5(2).
AR 70/90 s6 Schedule
A) Land and Buildings consisting of:
The fractional south west quarter of section twenty five (25)
Township fifty four (54)
Range three (3)
West of the fifth meridian,
containing 61.6 hectares (150.90 acres) more or less.
(a) 0.069 hectares (0.17 of an acre) more or less, as shown on road plan 2211 T.
(b) 0.878 hectares (2.17 acres) more or less, as shown on road plan 595 E.O.
B) Easements and rights of way described in
(i) Easement Registration No. 792149783, and
(ii) Utility Right of Way Registration No. 792115874.
AR 70/90 Sched.