ontario regulation 169/11
made under the
Occupational health and safety act
Made: May 17, 2011
Filed: May 18, 2011
Published on e-Laws: May 20, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 4, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 67/93
(Health Care and Residential Facilities)
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 67/93 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. A hospital as defined in the Public Hospitals Act.
(2) Paragraph 8 of subsection 2 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
8. An intensive support residence or a supported group living residence as defined in the Services and Supports to Promote the Social Inclusion of Persons with Developmental Disabilities Act, 2008.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.