ONTARIO REGULATION 265/11
made under the
LAKE SIMCOE PROTECTION ACT, 2008
Made: June 1, 2011
Filed: June 14, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 16, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 2, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 219/09
Note: Ontario Regulation 219/09 has not previously been amended.
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 219/09 is amended by adding the following definition:
“environmental compliance approval” means an environmental compliance approval within the meaning of the Environmental Protection Act;
2. Paragraph 6 of section 3 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
6. An environmental compliance approval issued in respect of the establishment, alteration, extension or replacement of new or existing sewage works.
3. Clause 7 (l) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(l) in the case of an application for an environmental compliance approval in respect of an activity mentioned in subsection 53 (1) of the Ontario Water Resources Act, whether the application is submitted under section 20.2 of the Environmental Protection Act or continued under clause 20.2 (9) (a) of that Act, on the day the application is made; and
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 2 (1) of Schedule 7 to the Open for Business Act, 2010 comes into force and the day it is filed.