ONTARIO REGULATION 380/11
made under the
ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES AND APPRENTICESHIP ACT, 2009
Made: August 11, 2011
Filed: August 12, 2011
Published on e-Laws: August 16, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 27, 2011
1. The following powers are delegated to the Appointments Council:
1. The power of the Board to appoint the Registrar of the College under subsection 25 (2) of the Act and the power of the Board to employ that individual under subsection 25 (1) of the Act.
2. The power of the Board to make regulations governing reviews under Part IX of the Act under paragraph 21 of subsection 72 (1) of the Act.
Period of delegation
2. The powers that are delegated under section 1 may be exercised from the day this Regulation is filed until the day this Regulation is revoked.
3. This Regulation is revoked on November 9, 2011.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.