ONTARIO REGULATION 393/11
made under the
DAY NURSERIES ACT
Made: August 17, 2011
Filed: August 19, 2011
Published on e-Laws: August 23, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 3, 2011
EXEMPTIONS RE SUBSECTION 11 (1) OF THE ACT
1. (1) Day nurseries, located in the following schools operated by the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario, that are operated by or on behalf of the Board as part of its “Ready to Learn” program are exempt from the licensing requirement set out in subsection 11 (1) of the Act:
1. St. James the Greater Catholic School.
2. St. John Catholic Elementary School.
3. St. Gregory Catholic School.
4. Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic School.
5. J.L. Jordan Catholic School.
6. St. Mark Catholic School.
7. Holy Cross Catholic School.
8. St. Jude Catholic School.
9. St. Anne’s Catholic School.
10. St. Peter Catholic School.
11. Iona Academy.
12. St. Andrew’s Catholic School.
13. St. Mary – St. Cecilia Catholic School.
(2) Day nurseries, located in the following schools operated by the Upper Canada District School Board, that are operated by or on behalf of the Board as part of its “Ready 2 Learn” program are exempt from the licensing requirement set out in subsection 11 (1) of the Act:
1. South Branch Public School.
2. Vanier Public School.
3. Maynard Public School.
4. Russell Public School.
5. Rockland Public School.
(3) In this section,
“Ready to Learn” and “Ready 2 Learn” mean a play-based program for junior kindergarten and kindergarten children that complements the junior kindergarten and kindergarten program and that is delivered during the school day when junior kindergarten and kindergarten are not offered.
2. The exemptions set out in section 1 apply during the school year for 2011/2012.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.