ontario regulation 319/12
made under the
medical radiation technology act, 1991
Made: April 25, 2012
Approved: October 17, 2012
Filed: October 19, 2012
Published on e-Laws: October 22, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 3, 2012
Amending O. Reg. 855/93
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of section 1 of Ontario Regulation 855/93 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. Contravening, by act or omission, a term, condition or limitation imposed on the member’s certificate of registration.
(2) Paragraphs 12.1, 12.2, 12.3 and 12.4 of section 1 of the Regulation are revoked.
(3) Paragraph 17 of section 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “in the course of practising” and substituting “relevant to the practice of”.
(4) Section 1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
21. Practising the profession while the member’s certificate of registration is suspended.
22. Failing to appear before a panel of the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee to be cautioned.
23. Failing to comply with a requirement or order of a Committee or a panel of a Committee of the College.
24. Failing to carry out an undertaking given to the College or breaching an agreement entered into with the College.
25. Failing to respond appropriately within the time specified or within 30 days where no time is specified to a written communication from the College that asks for a response.
26. Failing to co-operate with an investigator of the College or with an investigator of another College on production by the investigator of his or her appointment under section 75 of the Health Professions Procedural Code.
27. Failing to co-operate with an assessor appointed by the Registrar under the Independent Health Facilities Act, including refusing to allow the assessor to enter, at a reasonable time, the premises where the member practises for the purpose of conducting an assessment.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Council of the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario:
Date made: April 25, 2012.