ontario regulation 86/13
made under the
Made: February 20, 2013
Filed: February 22, 2013
Published on e-Laws: February 22, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 9, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 834/81
(Restricted Areas —Territorial District of Sudbury)
1. Schedule 1 of Ontario Regulation 834/81 is amended by adding the following section:
184. (1) Despite section 8 and subsection 23 (3) of the Order, one single dwelling together with accessory buildings and structures may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (3) if the following requirements are met:
Minimum lot area
2,000 square metres
Minimum lot frontage
Minimum front yard
Minimum rear yard
Minimum side yards
Maximum height of building
(2) Despite subclause 17 (b) (ii) of the Order, one single dwelling may be erected, located and used on the land described in subsection (3) if the shoreline setback is at least 17.2 metres from the high-water mark.
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) apply to those lands in the geographic Township of Eden in the Territorial District of Sudbury, being Summer Resort Location A.E. 472, being Parcel 13534 SEC SWS and identified as Property Identifier Number 73398-0137 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office in the Land Titles Division of Sudbury (No. 53).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office — North
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: February 20, 2013.