ontario regulation 110/13
made under the
Medicine Act, 1991
Made: November 6, 2012
Approved: March 20, 2013
Filed: March 22, 2013
Published on e-Laws: March 22, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 6, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 114/94
1. (1) Subsection 9 (2) of Ontario Regulation 114/94 is amended by striking out “No member” at the beginning of the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting “Subject to subsection (2.1), no member”.
(2) Section 9 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2.1) A member may, in the circumstances described in subsection (2), insert a reference to any or all of the following that apply to the member immediately following the member’s name and immediately preceding the applicable reference described in subparagraph 1 i or ii of subsection (2):
1. An academic degree.
2. A professional certification issued by the College of Family Physicians of Canada or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
3. Formal recognition in writing by the College as a specialist.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Council of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario:
Date made: November 6, 2012.