ONTARIO REGULATION 227/13
made under the
HIGHWAY TRAFFIC ACT
Made: July 23, 2013
Filed: July 25, 2013
Published on e-Laws: July 26, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 10, 2013
Amending Reg. 604 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Paragraph 32 of Schedule 6 to Appendix A to Regulation 604 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. Paragraph 28 of Schedule 13 to Appendix A to the Regulation is revoked.
3. Appendix A to the Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 7242 (Lakeshore Drive) in the Municipality of Shuniah in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay beginning at a point situate 650 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Crystal Beach Road and extending westerly for a distance of 300 metres.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Glen R. Murray
Minister of Transportation
Date made: July 23, 2013.
An incorrect version of this Regulation was published on July 25, 2013. The correct version was published on July 26, 2013. This correction notice was posted on July 26, 2013.