ONTARIO REGULATION 241/13
made under the
ONTARIO PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT, 1994
Made: August 23, 2013
Filed: August 26, 2013
Published on e-Laws: August 26, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 14, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 481/73
(COUNTY OF HALTON (NOW PART OF THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITIES OF HALTON AND PEEL), TOWN OF OAKVILLE (NOW PART OF THE TOWNS OF HALTON HILLS, MILTON, OAKVILLE AND THE CITY OF MISSISSAUGA))
1. Section 71 of Ontario Regulation 481/73 is revoked and the following substituted:
71. (1) Despite section 4, the existing building on the land described in subsection (4) may be used as a place of worship with no kitchen facilities if the requirements in subsection (3) are met.
(2) Despite section 4, the existing accessory structure on the land described in subsection (4) may be located and used on the land if the requirements in subsection (3) are met.
(3) The following are the requirements for the building described in subsection (1) and the accessory structure described in subsection (2):
Minimum lot frontage
Minimum lot area
Minimum front yard
Minimum rear yard
Minimum northwest side yard
Minimum southeast side yard
Maximum height of building used for place of worship
Maximum height of accessory structure
Maximum floor area of building used for place of worship
740.4 square metres
Minimum required parking
(4) This section applies to that parcel of land in the Town of Oakville in The Regional Municipality of Halton (formerly the County of Halton), being those lands in part of Lot 30 in Concession 2, Trafalgar North of Dundas Street, more particularly identified as Property Identifier Number 24928-0230 (LT), save and except Part 1 on Expropriation Plan HR-962695, and registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. Schedule 60 to the Regulation is revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Acting Regional Director
Municipal Services Office – Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: August 23, 2013.