ONTARIO REGULATION 301/13
made under the
FARM PRODUCTS MARKETING ACT
Made: November 21, 2013
Filed: November 26, 2013
Published on e-Laws: November 27, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 14, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 485/09
(GRAIN (GRAIN CORN, SOYBEANS AND WHEAT) — LICENSING AND REGULATION)
1. The title to Ontario Regulation 485/09 is revoked and the following substituted:
(GRAIN (GRAIN CORN, SOYBEANS AND WHEAT) — MARKETING)
2. The definition of “producer” in section 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “corporation, partnership or joint venture” and substituting “corporation or partnership”.
3. Subsection 5 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The local board may use the licence fees and other money payable to it to pay the expenses of the local board, to carry out and enforce the Act and the regulations and to carry out the purposes of the plan.
4. Sections 13, 15, 16 and 17 of the Regulation are revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Commission de commercialisation des produits agricoles de l’Ontario :
Date made: November 21, 2013.
Pris le : 21 novembre 2013.